Buy Naltrexone Online
Naltrexone, an opioid antagonist, blocks the effects of opioid drugs (such as morphine, heroin, and oxycodone) so it takes away the reward of getting high on the problem drug. This feature makes naltrexone a good choice for preventing relapse (falling back into problem drug use). It is an effective, yet underutilized, medication that can help individuals remain abstinent from alcohol and opioids. It is important to note that naltrexone does not reduce the effects of alcohol that impair coordination and judgment.
Naltrexone has many positive characteristics, including
- No associated intoxication
- No potential for abuse
- Does not cause physical dependence
- When stopped, it does not cause withdrawal symptoms
Individuals must be completely opioid free before taking naltrexone. Using naltrexone while on opioids can precipitate severe withdrawal symptoms.
Naltrexone For Sale & Dosage
Sony LinkOnline Pharmacy helps provide Naltrexoen For Sale and directives how to take this medication. Naltrexone comes in pill form. With Two trade names ReVia and Depade . It is also available as a lower cost generic. You take the pill every 1 to 3 days. Naltrexone is also available in a new extended-release form that is injected in the buttocks. This extended-release injectable form has the trade name Vivitrol . The injection is administered by your physician or other treatment provider once a month. Buy Naltrexone Online With Credit Card.
The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day unless a different dose has been prescribed by your doctor.
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride film – coated tablets taken orally with small amount of liquid.
- Before starting to take Naltrexone Hydrochloride film – coated tablets , you must not have used any other opiates for at least 7 – 10 days. Your do ctor can use a test to establish whether you are clear of these drugs before you start the treatment. Generally speaking, treatment begins at a dose of 1/2 tablet per day (25 mg), later increased to 1 tablet per day (50 mg).
- The treatment can last for three months or longer, according to the judgment of your doctor. Naltrexone Hydrochloride film coated tablets should be combined with other forms of treatment.
How to know if Naltrexone is Good for you
Before you are given the first dose of any medication for opioid addiction, your doctor will ask you questions about your addiction, health, and other problems. You will get a drug test usually a check of urine or saliva. You also will have a physical exam and tests for diseases that are common to people who have been abusing drugs. Your liver will be checked to make sure the medication can be safely taken. If naltrexone is safe and appropriate for you, your doctor may recommend it.
Side effects of naltrexone treatment are common but mild and short-lived.
- Sleep problems
- Joint and muscle pains
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Nausea, vomiting
Less common side effects include:
- Feeling energetic
- Loss of appetite
- Diarrhoea, constipation
- Depression and irritability
- Skin rashes
- Decreased potency, delayed ejaculation
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist or nurse before taking Nalorex:
- If you have any liver or kidney problems
- If you are still addicted to opiates as Nalorex will cause severe withdrawal symptoms in this situation